Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ole Henriksen Power Peel


This is my new favorite peel!  It is a 3 step spa grade treatment that is all natural.  The first step is an almond polish.  This exfoliates your skin and allows the other steps to really sink in and do their work.  The second step is the lemon peel.  This contains lactic acid and fruit acids (the actual peel portion) to help retexturize the skin.  The last step is a chamomile mask to help soothe and calm the skin while the peel is at work. 

I tried this peel as a recommendation from a friend and instantly fell in love.  My skin was so soft and smooth after and it helped clear up some bumps on my forehead.  Another perk:  I didn't use all the peel and chamomile mask during my initial peel and saved enough product to use again so I basically got 2 for 1! 

You can find these at Sephora or online for $45.00 (6 treatments) or $16.00 (2 treatments).

No comments:

Post a Comment