Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Clarins Lotus Oil



I am in LOVE with this face oil!  You may wonder, why on Earth would you add oil to an already oily face or why would I want to make my face oily when really, this magical oil potion does the exact opposite.  This oil helps balance your skin.  I was very skeptical to try this, especially when it was the middle of the summer in South Carolina.  But, I did.  And, I fell in love after one use.  My skin felt so hydrated and when I woke up in the morning, I had a nice glow.  Don't worry, this won't break you out, it's filled with only pure, natural oils and is preservative-free. 

I think you will start to see that face oils will become "all the rage" soon.  I've already seen some start to pop up here and there.  This Clarins oil has been around for awhile though.  I really trust this brand because they seem to use mostly natural ingredients.  Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, the scent of this oil is delicious!  It's aromatherapy for your face. 

I use this Lotus treatment oil but there are two other oils: one for normal/dry and one for extra dry.  I would highly suggest checking these magical potions out.  You can find them at any department store that carries Clarins products or at www.clarinsusa.com or at an Ulta or Sephora store.  It is $50.00 for a bottle and you only need a drop or two each night so it will last a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment