Thursday, October 3, 2013

Skinceuticals Simply Clean Cleanser



I absolutely love this cleanser!  It has a hydroxy-acid blend to help exfoliate the skin but also contains botanical extracts to help smooth out rough texture.  I've always told my friends that you didn't need to spend a lot of money on a cleanser but then I had a hard time finding a drugstore brand cleanser that would work for my combination skin.  They either dried my skin out to where it was peeling off or they were too gently and wouldn't unclog my pores.  Until I found this beauty!  I find that it helps unclog my pores while not stripping away my skin's natural oils.  And, I'm not super shiny at 3pm, like I used to be. 

This is a great product for the warmer months.  You can find this at spas or online.  It is $34.00 for a pretty decent size bottle and I have to say, it's lasted me awhile. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CJE0HW/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001CJE0HW&linkCode=as2&tag=prekitron-20

No comments:

Post a Comment