Thursday, May 1, 2014

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

At last, a wonderful drug-store brand eye cream has arrived! CeraVe has added an eye cream to their line and it's fabulous. This eye cream is supposed to help with dark circles, puffiness and help repair the skin barrier around the eyes. It is fragrance-free and contains many skin repairing ingredients. It has a thick lotion consistency but absorbs well into the eye area. I use this during the day and don't have any issues with it being too greasy. I also love the packaging. It comes in a tube so that light and air cannot get to the sensitive ingredients. The only thing lacking, in my opinion, is it does not contain SPF. This is not an issue for me as I always apply SPF all over my face after I moisturize but I can see how some people would not like that. All in all, this is a great little eye cream. It's priced extremely reasonable and the company does not test on animals. You can find this for $12.99 at your local drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment