Friday, September 19, 2014

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick

Hey all! I'm SO sorry it's taken me so long to post lately. I moved towns, started a new job and just had a lot of adjusting/getting settled to accomplish. I definitely missed blogging so I'm ready to get back to it!

This is one of my most coveted, new products in my regime.......thanks to my good friend Lindsay! She told me about this a few months ago and it took me a bit to run out and try it but I am so thankful I did. This is an all natural blemish stick that mainly consists of natural oils to help get rid of pesky acne. It contains 10 herbal ingredients and definitely has the herbal scent to it. If you do not like any type of herbal scent, this may not be the blemish treatment for you. I happen to love those earthy scents so I love using this.

What I find pretty amazing is that I can have a blemish coming on and I'll apply this at night and the next morning, it's gone. Like magic! With all my other "zit creams", it seemed to take a day or two, if not longer, for the blemishes to disappear. This is a great economical purchase! You can find this for around $10.00 at any local drugstore or on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment