Monday, September 30, 2013

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye



I have been using this eye cream for years now.  I feel like it's been so long, I can't even remember when I started using it!  Point being, I love it so much, I've never strayed.  It is this thick gel that just blends right into your eye area and moistens it so well. 

There has been a lot of controversy lately over eye creams and if they work.  I've read a lot of articles that have suggested eye creams are merely the same formula as regular moisturizers, just packaged differently and priced higher.  I don't know what is true and what is not true but I know that I do love this little eye cream and I don't have too many eye wrinkles (yet anyway!) so I figure I might as well keep doing what I am doing.

You can find this at any department store for around $55.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment