Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips

I know I already posted about my favorite eye makeup remover, but, Erin (a friend from my hometown) suggested that I give this a whirl to remove the Benefit They're Real Mascara. And, I must say, it removed every inch of that pesky, hard to remove mascara! So now I can enjoy the awesomeness of the Benefit mascara and not spend 20 minutes at night trying to remove it. This makeup remover is extremely gentle and won't irritate or sting your eyes. I'm thinking that I can have a bottle of this to use solely for any type of waterproof makeup and stick with my Neutrogena makeup remover for every day use. You can find this for $18.00 at your local department store or on Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment