Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pixi Correction Concentrate - Brightening Peach

I don't know too much about concealers as I haven't really used one, until now. I'm lucky that I don't have dark circles under my eyes but I do have some blue/green-ish veins that are apparent. And so, I thought I would try a concealer to see if it would improve my overall look by camouflaging those. I did tons of research and came across this little pot of brightening concealer. It only comes in one color and supposedly works on every single skin tone.......amazing! I had to get my hand on this. I've been using it for a week now and I do really love it. It's light and doesn't get cakey and covers my little veins very well. If you are looking for a heavy concealer, this may not be right for you. But, for $12 bucks, you can hardly beat it! You can find this at Target: Pixi Correction Concentrate - Brightening Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment