Tuesday, April 1, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner

I don't wear a lot of eye makeup on a daily basis but when I do wear eyeliner, this is my go-to product. I discovered this last summer and it quickly became my favorite eyeliner. It has this gel consistency that I love. Basically, it stays on forever and doesn't smudge everywhere like pencil liners do. It also comes with a cute little brush for you to apply it with. I purchased the Bronze color and I really like it with my eye color and skin tone. I was hoping for more of a sheen than it actually has but I still love the product enough to not care all that much. You can find this at your local drugstore for around $10 dollars or for a few dollars cheaper on Amazon: L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lacquer Eyeliner 24H, Bronze, 0.09 Ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment