Sunday, September 22, 2013

Creme de la Mer Soft Creme



This is another one of my all time fave products.  I started using Creme de la Mer creme years ago when I lived in Ohio and needed the mega moisture from the harsh, cold winters.  Now that I live in the South, I don't need all that moisture so have switched to the soft creme.  This line carries different levels of moisturizers, depending on your skin's needs.  I can't say enough about this moisturizer.....it miraculously clears up any dry patches I may have from my lovely combination skin and makes it soft as silk.  I tried getting away from using this as it's pretty expensive but always end up coming back to it.  I tried every other moisturizer out there but have found this is the best. 

This line has an interesting story.  An aerospace physicist suffered burns in a laboratory accident.  He decided to create a creme to help heal his burns.  After twelve years and 6,000 experiements, he perfected this "mineral-broth" that is in these moisturizers.  He combines the miracle-broth with kelp and other key ingredients that make my skin oh so glowy and radiant.  You can find this at Nordstrom, Saks, or online.  It is $155.00 for a 1 ounce container.  I will say, this little tub lasts a good 6 months, if not longer.  And I feel that this is the reason my skin looks so young!

No comments:

Post a Comment