Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thai Deoderant Crystal



Some may think I'm crazy but I recently was told by my friend Denise (per her Oncologist) that we woman should stop using the drug-store type deoderants as they can cause cancer.  I'm not saying this is true but why not switch to something au natural if it's as easy as this little stick?!  I purchased it as Whole Foods for 7.99 and it's supposed to last a year.  I can't even tell you the savings that will be after not purchasing my "clinical" deoderant for a year!!! 

I've been using this little crystal stick for a few weeks now and I have to say......I really like it!  It doesn't leave any residue on my clothes (icky yellow stains on white tanks/tees) and it has no smell.  My pits do get a tad moist at times (this is not an antipersperant) but I haven't smelled......that I know of!  Give it a try!

You can also find this on Amazon, here is a link:

No comments:

Post a Comment