Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum



This has got to be one of my most coveted products in my skincare routine.  This little bottle takes away all those pesky brown spots from years of baking in the sun (sound familiar Erica?!).  If I had to get a second job at McDonald's to afford this baby, I would.  That's how much I'm obsessed.  This serum provides advanced protection against UVA/UVB radiation, stimulates collagen, and diminishes hyperpigmentation.  What more could you want?!  It's as easy as applying in the morning after you have cleansed and letting it soak in for 3-5 minutes before applying other products.  You can find it at www.skinceuticals.com or at some dermatologist offices and some spas.  It is $155.00 for a bottle but i'm telling you, it's so worth it.  I have also found this online at www.Amazon.com.  Link is below.  Your skin will thank you!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CEWDHG/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001CEWDHG&linkCode=as2&tag=prekitron-20

No comments:

Post a Comment