Monday, February 17, 2014

Aveda Hand Relief



This is my absolute favorite hand cream, hands down (no pun intended!).  I keep a full size bottle at my desk at work and carry a travel size bottle in my bag at all times.  I can't get enough of the scent, it is sort of citrus-y and just smells natural.  The lotion itself contains hydrating plant emollients, humectants, exfoliating fruit acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.  And, is not tested on animals, which I am a huge fan of. 

This is a great product for winter.  I definitely use it a few times a day and I've had the same bottle for at least a year.  A little goes a long way.  You can find this at any Aveda store for $22.50 or online at:

http://www.aveda.com/product/5205/16410/Body/Moisturize/Hand-Relief/index.tmpl

Do you have a favorite hand lotion?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment