Monday, February 10, 2014

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation



I have FINALLY found a foundation that I can call the HG (Holy Grail)!  I've tried what seems like hundreds of foundations and finally landed on this beauty.  I think after reading several articles on how amazing this product is, I caved and bought some.  I do remember trying this a few years ago but the color match was off and I returned it thinking it was awful, when really, I just needed a color adjustment.  So when I was in San Francisco last March, I made a trip to the department store and had them match me with the correct color.  I purchased a bottle on spot and still have that same bottle, almost a year later!  Granted, I don't use a ton of product each time but I do wear it religiously Monday-Friday. 

This foundation is so light and airy yet magically hides your imperfections and gives you that "candle-lit glow".  I can't stand heavy make-up but do need some coverage as I have a lot of redness in my face and this is perfect.  It's not heavy at all. 

You can find this online at http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-armani_us-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=A041&bookmark=471768 or at any major department store.  It retails for $62.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment