Monday, February 3, 2014

Benefit Yes They're Real Mascara



My friend Stephanie told me about this mascara last summer on our annual Hilton Head get-together.  I didn't try hers at the time (I'm not sure why not) but then received a sample size from Sephora for my birthday gift.  I must say, it's pretty amazing.  I was skeptical at first but when I put it on, I could see what she was talking about.  It was like all my lashes were magnified!  However, there is a downfall.  It is extremely difficult to get off.  So much so that I only wear it for special occasions because I don't want to spend the extra time getting it off my lashes at night.  If this does not bother you, then by all means, try it! 

You can find this online at Sephora http://www.sephora.com/they-re-real-mascara-P289307 for $23.00. 

1 comment:

  1. This has to be the best mascara out there. However, you are completely right! This mascara is amazing, but not worth the hassle of removing for everyday use. I love to use this for special occasions. Whenever I do use it i always keep e a few cotton rounds and plenty of makeup remover handy for the end of the night! Your review is spot on!

    ReplyDelete