Monday, February 24, 2014

The Wet Brush



This brush is a miracle brush.  I have the most fine, tangly hair and getting ready to brush my hair after a shower was always dreaded.  Until I met The Wet Brush.  I don't know how it works but it somehow manages to get my sopping wet hair brushed without pulling it out of my head.  It doesn't hurt at all.  I would definitely suggest this brush if you have kids and they're always complaining when you have to brush their hair or if you just have crazy tangly hair like mine.  There's no pulling or tugging, it's awesome.  Oh and, it's also great on dry hair too, don't let the name fool you!

Here is a link for The Wet Brush on Amazon.  You can find these for around 10 dollars.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C2BHZD0/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00C2BHZD0&linkCode=as2&tag=prekitron-20

No comments:

Post a Comment