Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cera Ve Foaming Facial Cleanser


To go along with my post last week, I now want to discuss the Cera Ve Foaming Facial Cleanser.  This stuff rocks!  It removes all my makeup in one cleaning and helps remove pesky eye makeup.  It also contains those great Cera Ve ingredients that are in the moisturizer to help replenish your skin. And, it is extremely gentle and non-comedogenic (does not cause acne by clogging pores).  However, if you have dry skin, this may not be the best cleanser for you.  It is meant for normal to oily skin.  They do offer a hydrating cleanser for normal to dry skin for those of you with dry skin.   I am pretty sure this is going to be my regular go-to cleanser from now on.

You can find this at your local drug store or on Amazon for around $10 dollars:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YMJJSK/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B003YMJJSK&linkCode=as2&tag=prekitron-20

No comments:

Post a Comment