Tuesday, March 11, 2014

RoC Sensitive Eye Cream



I purchased this eye cream in hopes to find my new favorite eye cream for the day.  Instead, I received rough and dry under eye skin.  I think after using this for a few weeks and getting my delicate eye area used to the strong retinol, it would probably be fine.  But, I didn't want to wait that long.  The tightness under my eyes was just too uncomfortable for me.  If you are willing to slowly start this retinol eye cream a few days a week and wanting to really correct some fine lines, definitely try this.  I can tell you that the ingredients are active and working!  It just is not the eye cream for me for right now. 

You can find this at your local drug store or on Amazon for around $23.00:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B0LPSGO/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00B0LPSGO&linkCode=as2&tag=prekitron-20

No comments:

Post a Comment