Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Laura Mercier Radiance Primer



I read about this primer a few months ago and immediately went out to grab a sample.  I was hesitant at first because I'm not a big primer person.  I know people swear by it, but in my mind, it's just another step to add to my already crazy morning routine of lotions and potions.  Well, after one use, I was hooked.  It has this awesome radiance to it that gives you a wonderful glow.  I don't think I would wear this alone but under tinted moisturizer or foundation, it's a dream!  I am curious to see how this holds up in the hot, humid, sticky summers of the South as I am always looking for products that can sustain the weather here.

You can find this for $33.00 at Sephora:  http://www.sephora.com/foundation-primer-radiance-P299223
or even on Amazon: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance 1.7 oz  

No comments:

Post a Comment