Monday, March 3, 2014

Cera Ve Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM



I have been trying to search for some more "drug-store brand" products for you all and am so excited to share my findings!  I did a ton of research on good moisturizers and I discovered this one by CeraVe.  I chose the PM moisturizer because I already wear a separate sunscreen and wanted the option to wear this during the day or night. 

I am in love with this moisturizer.  It really hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy.  CeraVe products contain ceramides and hyaluronic acid, which help the skin to attract, hold and distribute moisture.  This product also contains niacinamide, which may help reduce redness.  And, they do not test on animals.  A+ in my book. 

You can find this for around 10 dollars at your local drugstore or on Amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00365DABC/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00365DABC&linkCode=as2&tag=prekitron-20

No comments:

Post a Comment